WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Water v Teas


You know I've been wondering for a number of years why if I drink a load of herbal teas it doesn't seem to hydrate me the same as cool fresh water... I figure it's got to be something to do with the boiling of the water. Well recently having read some of David Wolfe's work and find that he recommends that you don't boil your water to make teas and infusions for this reason. Better rather to heat the water without letting it boil. I have been doing this recently and I think it really helps... 

If you would like to comment on this you can on the forum of the new website just click the link

No comments:

Post a Comment