WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Wednesday 14 September 2011


Hello lovely people!

Well it's feeling particularly autumnal here in the Lake District. All a bit too soon if you ask me! But it does put me in mind of the need I feel for a detox!
EQUINOX DETOX, will be running as we come up to the Equinox on September 23.

START DATE: Monday September 12 - Full Moon
END DATE: Tuesday September 27 - Moon Dark

Do something wonderful for you! You are a beautiful spirit struck from the crystal spring of existence. Your body is the vehicle of your spirit in this life. Clearing your body will allow life energy to flow with ease within you - The best feeling in the world!!

I will be sending out regular emails. If you would like to receive these blogs via email please let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com 

I look forward to sharing this experience with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment