WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Friday 23 September 2011

Teaching of the Tao


Happy Equinox Everyone!!
I just woke up to the Equinox in Texas! It was so amazing to go to sleep to the sound of cicadas and wake up to the noise of different birds than we have at home!
Today I'm posting the recording of a webinar I listened to the other night by The Barefoot Doctor. It is a sales pitch for his School of Warrior, however it's really interesting and he teaches some very valuable basic principles of The Tao, which are just great. So if you are into Chinese 5 elements, Tai Chi, Martial Arts or simply want to learn how to become more centered, calm and collected, then its really worth a listen. I'm so excited about it I think I'm going to join the full teachings.
Anyway, here is the link
Much love
Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment