WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Bentonite Clay


Many of you will have heard of Bentonite clay and I'm sure some of you will have tried the cleanses that use clay shakes as part of a rigorous detox regime to rid you of your 'mucoid plaque'

I like using clay but not in such an extreme way. It is questionable whether mucoid plaque really exists. It is not something found in autopsy which leads one to wonder if it is a combination of stuff stuck in our colon and the clay that comes out all together.

Clay is incredible. It absorbs toxins into its structure and renders them inactive. All native societies use clay to keep themselves healthy. Especially when traveling to avoid getting ill, they eat small amounts with a meal.

I've started using Bentonite clay as part of my morning detox regime. I have half a pint of cool water with a big slice of lemon squeezed and I add 1/4 of a teaspoon of clay. It's not so easy to mix in.. I mix the clay at the bottom of the glass with a tiny bit of water first, using a chop stick, then add a bit more water at a time. 

Taking this in the morning will mop up toxins left in the gut from the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment