WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cacao-cashew snack


I don't know about you guys but when I'm detoxing I sometimes get a bit peckish in the afternoon. Probably because I ate mainly salad for lunch. My latest yum snack that is also really good for you! Is raw cacao nibs with cashews. Raw cacao nibs are really quite bitter, but are very nutritious - full of antioxidants and a great source of magnesium! The cashews are sweet enough to balance the cacao and bring out the delicious flavours. They complement each other so well! 
I take a few cacoa nibs - like 6-8 in the palm of my hand then add 2 whole cashew nuts and swing 'um back. Bloody lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment