WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Monday 3 September 2012

HELLO

Welcome to the first day of the detox!! How is it going? Hope all of you taking part are feeling syked and have worked out what you are doing. If you have any questions please email me and I can blog about them.

Personally I've just started a 2 week holiday in Cornwall and it's warm! Makes up for a long cold wet summer in Cumbria. Consequently I'm having a fairly relaxed approach to the detox food wise but what is for sure is the stress detox is in full swing, which to be fair is something I really need, being a right stress bucket normally!

As I'm on holiday I'm going to write some blogs about none nutritional detoxing, including cosmetics and some mind emotional stuff. Also I will do some about juicing because I have got a juicer with me! Will have to post some photos of that action. Juicers are exspensive unlesss you get a hand winding one like I have, and then they are only about £20.

Warmest wishes to you all
Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment