WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Sunday 6 March 2011

Welcome to Equinox Detox March 2011

Hey everyone!

Good morning and welcome to this Equinox Detox! I'm really feeling good about this one. I can really feel summer on the way! Ok, so I'm completely fooling myself. I feel like this because I'm in Israel right now and the weather is gorgeous. However I fly home tonight and the forecast back there is for snow... Hmmm. See how I feel tomorrow!

Anyway hope you are all feeling good about doing the detox. If you are in a cold climate try find somewhere to go get a sauna. Its such a lovely treat to yourself and so healthy while you detox to help the body get the stagnant stuff moving. Its great to do things like sauna's, massage, etc. Things that to make the detox feel like something really positive you are doing for yourself and that you can enjoying the taking care of yourself! Those of you who have done it a few times I'm sure know that the reward of feeling bright and healthy at the end out weights any pain in the process.

I'm doing things a little different this time. As you know I've asked people to sign up. So these emails are just going out to those who replied. This makes it a lot easier for me as I know those I'm communicating with are taking part. So we are a smaller group but everyone on the email list is taking part. So feel free to "reply to all" to share stuff. And if you want to tell any friends thats great to. There's no limit to adding people. Guess I should be doing this on facebook eh? Will look into that.

So have you decided how you are doing your detox? If this is your first time. Check out the website. You need to decide how deep to take the detox. If you are just going to cut out alcohol for example, or cut out everything on the list. Remember set yourself achievable goals!! That way you can feel going about attaining them!


Ok, folks. Thats all for now.
Speak tomorrow from the snowy English Lake District! Ahhh!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment