WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Wednesday 9 March 2011

March 9, 2011

Morning follks!

Well I'm home and its cold, but the sun is shining!

How you all doing? Hope you have got off to a good start, and if you haven't, be gentle on yourself!

Ok, what am I loving so far about the detox. Well I'll admit I'm breaking myself in slowly. I put some different beans and grains in the sprout this morning. Loving that. Growing food is just the best. Look forward eating them at the end of the week!

Tell you what I'm really loving is spring greens. Call me mad but I think this might be my favorite vegetable. It is so sweet and tender and need hardly any cooking if at all. My favorite breakfast at the moment (as its cold) is eggs, kind of Japanese style. Rice, with 2 poached eggs on top and spring greens sautéed with fresh ginger in coconut oil and a little water. All seasoned with a little shoyu. Soo yummy!

Quote of the moment: "The vegetable garden is also our nations medicine chest - it yields a large portion of the vitamins which protect us against infection" Lord Woolton, Ministry of Food, 1941.

Remember if you have any questions please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment