WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Blogs

Good morning everyone.


Sorry for the lack of blogging support! Will be more frequent from now on. Been struggling a bit myself from over doing it - in life generally that is not the detox. Anyway, I’ve been getting plenty of sleep and I've got my bounce back now! Personally the detox is going well. I’m learning things about myself as I do every time and the more I learn the more I marvel at the power of nature if its allowed to do its thing. I also marvel at the wisdom of chinese medical philosophy through which I gain a deeper and deeper understanding of myself and where my imbalances are. I have talked about this philosophy before in the blog, but would like to share it in more detail with you all. So I’m going to run a series of 5 blogs on the subject. The 5 blogs will cover the 5 elements - Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. This, the foundation chinese medicine seems, at first, rather poetic, but the more I get the know and understanding it, the more I am amazed at the wisdom of it, as I see its truth told over and over in myself and other people.


So, thats coming very soon. I’m also going to write a blog on the subject of EFA’s - Essential Fatty Acids. The whole omega 3 and 6 thing. Important to detoxing but more so to life in general. A good one for everyone to know about if you’re detoxing or just observing.


Hope all is well in the world with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment