WELCOME TO EQUINOX DETOX

This Detox runs twice a year. If you would like to join the mailing list just let me know at gpwh@yahoo.com
Topics posted here are also posted on the website Forum. Please feel free to comment there and to add a topic yourself!
Thank you!
Georgie

Monday 11 February 2013

DETOX 2013

Hi Folks

The next detox is scheduled!... and I've decided to do it a little differently this year. From personal experience of doing this for a couple of years now, I think it should start a little earlier. So this equinox it will start February 25th and end on the Equinox - March 20th with a celebration of the shift in energy, that you will be completely ready for!

Also if you are in Cumbria, I am running an Art of Detoxing workshop at the Medicine Garden on February 23, 10-12am with a cost of just £12. For more information or to book a place, either email me at gpwh@yahoo.com or call me on 07971 631699.

Love and Light
Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment